The Mount Everest is the highest peak of the World 29028ft. (8848m.) through which the climbing toppers feel them selves as the most proud and adventurous personnel of the World. Sir Edmond Hillary and Late Tenzing Norge Sherpa first climbed this peak in May 29, 1953 , after their long time's effort.
Everest Base camp is situated on the north of Khumbu glacier at high of 18000ft. All the international Mt. Everest climbers assemble here during the starting and at the ending time of there climbing. Normally the climbing duration of this expedition lasts for 90 days. All the climbers who mass there at the base camp seem really busy with excitement for the preparation of their expedition to reach on the summit.
Some climbers climb this mountain on their own risk without any climbing Sherpa guide; and some climbers go with their own climbing Sherpa guide. Most of the teams carry own their on Internet, Satellite phone, Medical Doctor and rest of the modern requirement.
After the Base camp, we have to cross crevasses, Seracs and ice block. Similarly we should face to the way up having Chunks of ice as large as our houses where we should used fixed ropes and aluminum ladders to climb ahead camp 1st 6400m.
Camp 1: 20000ft. (6,400m)
This camp 1 is situated at the flat area of endless snow deep crevasses and mountain walls. Because of the Sun's reflection from this place we get warm and heating ambience at this place. In the night we listen the deep murmuring cracking sounds of crevasses beneath our tent. These are the areas where we have to walk to reach camp 2.
Camp 2. 21000ft. (6,750m)
This camp 2 is situated at the height of the 21000ft, which is located at the foot of the icy mount Lhotse wall though where we have to go ahead. Weather is here is good but bad clouds roll in from the low range of the Himalayan valleys to the bottom of our camp two. But wind here some times seems very violent enough to destroy our tents. After climbing these palaces we reach camp 3.
Camp 3. 22300ft. (7,100m)
Camp 3 is located at the height of 22300ft, adjoining to mount Lhotse wall. After climbing the 4000ft. Lhotse wall by using fixed rope and with prior acclimatization it leads us to camp 4. Also on the way we have to ascend the steep allow bands (lose, down -slopping and rotten limestone). From their crossing short snowfield the route moves ahead up the Geneva Spur to the east before finishing the flats of the south col. (Another wells name meaning Saddle of pass). Oxygen should probably be use above base camp 3 incase of needed to the climbers.
Camp 4. 26000ft. (8,400m)
Now we are on camp 4 which located at the height of 26000ft; it is the last camp of the Expedition. From here summit is about 500m, distance far. This is the final and dangerous part of the climbing. This place is besieged by ferocious and violent winds. The normal best way to reach the summit is via the narrow South - East Ridge and it precedes the South Summits 28710ft.
From here the way is easy to reach at the summit of the Everest 29028ft; and late Sir Edmond Hillary and l Tenzing Norge Sherpa used this route in 1953.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu, Nepal and transfer to hotel Day 02: Kathmandu
Day 03: Prepared Expedition & Briefing in Ministry of Tourism
Day 04: Fly to Lukla & trek to Phakding (2640m)
Day 05: Phakding - Namche Bazar (3446m)
Day 06: Namche (3446m) & Acclimatization
Day 07: Namche - Thyanboche Monastry (3867m)
Day 08: Thyanboche - Pheriche (4243m)
Day 09: Pheriche - Lobuche (4930m) Lodge /camp
Day 10: Everest Base Camp (5400m) O/N Camp
Day 11-60 Climbing Period for Mt. Everest
Day 61: Base Camp - Thyanboche (3800m)
Day 62: Thyanboche - Phakding (2600m)
Day 63: Phakding - Lukla (2800m)
Day 64: Lukla - Kathmandu
Day 65: Final Departure For More information and price
for This Trip please Contact us At : email@example.com
- Airport transportation.
- 03 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B plan.
- All domestic airfare with the airport tax.
- Everest summiteers climbing Sherpa (01 Sherpa : 01 climber).
- Everest Expedition peak permit fee and all government taxes.
- National Park Entrance fees.
- Khumbu Ice fall route fees.
- Full board high altitude meal while trekking to base camp and climbing Everest
- Liaison officer with all his expenses.
- Well- experience climbing guide and porters with their equipments, daily wages, food, insurance etc.
- Base camp cook, cook helper and Base camp Leader and Manager.
- All necessary camping and kitchen equipment provided including base camp tents, dining tent with table and backrest chair, kitchen with all utensils, toilet with commode etc
- Oxygen with regulator and mask for emergency or medical purpose.
- High Altitude New member and Sherpa tent.
- EPI gas and burner for high climb.
- Gamow bag / Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC).
- All necessary climbing Everest hardware group equipment.
- Satellite Phone in case of emergency.
- Medical and personal high risk insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Main meal in Kathmandu.
- Personal equipment and climbing gears.
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Tips and personal nature expenses.