is known for the highest mountain of Nepal above the sea level. Its official height is 8848 m. The trekking of Everest base camp is one of the most desired trekking among the youngsters and the trekkers. Tenzing Norgay Sherpa was the first person from Nepal to climb the Mount Everest. Since then the trekking of Mount Everest has became the most wonderful adventure and dreams.
Trekking in Nepal is one of the most preferred destinations among the foreigners. There are many ways for the trekking of the Everest. But the treacherous long route makes the trekkers to be tired and disappointed. The quickest and shortest way help them to reach the destination a little bit fast than the others. This makes the trekkers to enjoy the journey with lots of fun and also cares about their health and fitness.
Nepal is a country of hills and mountains. Almost most parts of the country is covered with mountain and hills. The f
lora and fauna, culture and traditions and the customs of Nepalese attracts the foreigners to come again and again to the country. One should take the help of the guiders and porters for the best journey. They help the foreigners too reach the destination in a safe way.
In order to reach the Everest base camp, we have compiled the quickest way for the trekkers that make them easy and reach the destination:
- The tourists can fly to the Lukla Airport from Kathmandu. Several Airlines are operative many flights every day. Tara Airlines and Agni Airlines are considered as the most reliable flights for Lukla. The flight takes around 25 minutes. The rescue teams are also available in Lukla in case of danger.
- After reaching to Lukla, the trekker should head towards the Phakding.
- The next destination should be towards the Namche Bazar. It is the gateway to the Mount Everest. This place is famous for the ancient settlement of Sherpa people.
- From Namche Bazar, one should head towards the Tengboche. It is the village situated in the Khumbu region of northeastern of Nepal. It is famous for the Tengboche Monastery.
- The next destination is Dingboche. It is a popular stop for the trekkers and climbers. The trekker can enjoy the natural beauty of this place.
- Lobuche is the further destination. It is a Nepalese mountain which is close to the Khumbu Glacier and is famous for Lobuche settlement.
- The next trekking place is Gorakshep that leads the trekker to the Everest Base Camp. It is situated in the Sagarmatha National Park which is famous for the homeland of Sherpa people. The famous and skilled guiders and mountaineers can be hired from here.
This is the shortest way for the trekkers to reach the Mount Everest. After the fulfillment of the dream, one should go back to Gorakshep to return back. They should climb back to Kalapatthar and then down to the Gorakshep and trek towards the Pheriche. After reaching Pheriche, they should head towards the Namche Bazar and then Lukla. At Lukla, you can find the guiders who will help you to catch the flight and reach to Kathmandu.
Mount Everest is one the most desired dream of most of the trekkers. The view of the sunrise makes the trekkers to come to the place again and again. The trekker needs to be fit to survive the climatic conditions of the Mount Everest. Many say “It is difficult to trek the Mount Everest. But it is easy when one is physically and mentally prepared.