This trek is one of the classic treks in the Khumbu region. Beginning in Jiri you traverse the many ups and downs of the Himalayan foot hills and head up into the heart of the mountains that make up the Everest Range. Along the way you will pass through many traditional Sherpa Villages and at times stay in them amongst the Sherpa people. The sherpa people are native to the area and are world famous for their climibing skills at high altitudes. They have a different and fascinating culture and way of life. This trek allows you to explore their culture and interact with the Sherpa people, visiting their villages and homes, eating their food and experience their relgion and way of life. Its one of the rare chances in life to gain an insight into a mostly unchanged cultural system, and a chance that will live with you throughout your days.
Day 01: Arrive at KathmanduDay 02: Kathmandu City Tour
Day 03: Kathmandu to Jiri (2100m)
Day 04: Jiri to Bhandar (2150m)
Day 05: Bhandar to Sete (2575m)
Day 06: Sete to Junbesi (2675m)
Day 07: Junbesi to Nuntala (2250m)
Day 08: Nuntala to Bupse (2300m)
Day 09: Bupse to Chabblung
Day 10: Chabblung to Namche Bazaar (3420m)
Day 11: Acclimatization day in Namche
Day 12: Namche to Phortse Thanga (3500m)
Day 13: Phortse Thanga to Dole (4200m)
Day 14: Dole to Machhermo (4410m)
Day 15: Machhermo to Gokyo (4750m)
Day 16: Acclimatization day in Gokyo
Day 17: Gokyo to Thangna
Day 18: Thangna to Dzongla (4830m)
Day 19: Dzongla to Lobuche (4910m)
Day 20: Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5160m)
Day 21: Site trip to Kalapattar and Everest Base Camp
Day 22: Gorekshep to Pheriche
Day 23: Pheriche to Tengboche
Day 24: Tengboche to Namche
Day 25: Namche to Lukla
Day 26: Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 27: Leisure day in Kathmandu
Day 28: Transfer to Airport for your onward destination.
(Note: B = Breakfast, L= Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Transportation to and from Kathmandu by air or road as per itinerary. 3 meals per day during the trek (breakfast, lunch & dinner) including the coffee and tea. Accommodation in tea house or provided tents during the trek as mentioned in the trek type. Accommodation including breakfast at 3-4 star hotels in Kathmandu.
- Highly experienced Government licensed guide and necessary porters during the trek.
- Government / Local taxes, Tourist service charge, guide / porter insurance and salary, general equipment, national park and conservation area fees.
- Kathmandu City Tour with an Experienced Tour Guide ( Kathmandu , Bhaktapur, and Lalitpur) depends on your time frame.
- Trekking Registration Certificate (TRC).
- Airport transfers
For more information please contact us: email@example.com
- International airfares
- International Airport Departure Tax
- Trekking Equipment
- Major meals, Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Airport departure tax to be paid in rupees on your departure 1760 rupees
- entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue) - you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport - Kathmandu .
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.