This easy hike, take place in a superb region, very rich in various cultures according to altitudes. Cultures are in terraces (Rice, wheat), you will cross many villages of different ethics (Tamangs, Sherpas, Tibétains, Brahmanes), with the welcoming and smiling villagers who browse trails that you will borrow. Of immense forests of Rhododendrons (from 2000m) with trees of 10m of top, that bloom in Mars/Avril, and a lot of hanged orchids to mosses of trees. An authentic region little touched by the tourism panoramic ...Vueses on the big Himalayenses tops, notably to Tarkhegayang and Sarmathang. (1000m of made uneven, the 3eme day) .This hike can make himself all year (including December/January)
Type of Trip: Private group Departures & Group joins departures
Meals during Trip: Breakfast in Cities & all meals during the Tekking
Day 1. Departure from Kathmandu to Gyalthum (2 Rivers lodge) by Local bus, 4h.
Day 2. Departure from Gyalthum to Timbu 1800m, 4h.
Day 3. Departure from Timbu to Tarkeghyang 2700m, 5h.
Day 4. Departure from Tarkeghyang to Sermathang 2550m, 5h.
Day 5. Departure from Sermathang to Gyalthum via Kakani 4h.
Day 6. Departure from Gyalthum to Kathmandu by local bus.
B/B = Bed & Breakfast, B = Breakfast, B/L/D = Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
Helambu sherpa village Trekking Special price Offeer
1 person US$ 600 per person 5-8 person US$ 400 per person
2-4 person US$ 500 per person 9-16 person US$ 350 per person
Above 16 person contact us at : email@example.com
- Arrival & Departure International Airport transfer in Kathmandu by Private CAR/ VAN
- Budget class Hotel in Kathmandu on Twin sharing basis
- Normal lodges Accommodation during trek on twin /Triple sharing basis
- Experienced & Professional guide & Porter with their meals, lodge, gears and Insurance
- Trek permits, TIMS card and required trek documents
- Kathmandu- Sundarijal and Melamchi- Kathmandu by Local scheduled bus
- First Aid Kid Box( for basic Treatment only)
- Agency service charge and Government taxes
- Trekking completion certificate for memory of Nepal Trek
for More information please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nepal Visa fee( US$ 40)
- Travel and Emergency Helicopter Evacuation Insurance
- All meals in Kathmandu and during Trek
- Drinking water, Any types of bottled or Alcoholic drinks
- Hot shower, battery charges, laundry or personal expenses
- Unforeseen cost due to landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather, Helicopter Evacuation etc
- Tips for guide and porter( Highly expected)