Everest view trekking is the trek especially designed for all those trekking enthusiasts who are short on time but do not want to miss the opportunity to devour the close-up views of the world’s highest peak—the Everest. The interesting part of this trek is that even the senior citizens and children can successfully do this trek. This is an abridged version of the Everest Base Camp Trek with focus only on the views from relatively lower part of Nepal. Also known as Everest Panorama View Trekking, you shall be trekking through the dense forest full with rhododendrons, crossing rivers via several suspension bridges, passing the settlements of Sherpas, and enjoying the spiritual inclination of these people. No other trekking package can offer you the best views of Everest in so much short time, with a complete blend of little adventure, scenic landscapes, staggering views of the Everest, and some cultural exploration.
The highest point you shall be making this trek is Tyangboche, situated at an altitude 3,860 m. Your trek starts after your arrival at Lukla. At Lukla, you shall meet your guide and porters. From Lukla, you shall head off to Namche Bazar via Phakding and Monjo. You shall spend an extra day at Namche Bazar for acclimatization and exploration. You might love visiting the nearby Sherpa museum to know more about the Sherpa culture and their relationship with the mountains. You can also visit the nearby villages and valleys. From Namche Bazar, you shall head off to Tyangboche, the very next day. From Tyangboche, you shall trek to Monjo before heading to Lukla. You shall catch the flight to Kathmandu from Lukla, and return back to the busy streets of Kathmandu. We can tailor this trek as per your available time, preferences and physical conditions.
Kathmandu (1,345 m)- Lukla (2,860 m)- Phakding (2,610 m)- Namche Bazar (2,330 m)- Tyangboche (3,860 m)- Monju (2,800 m)- Lukla (2,860 m) – Kathmandu (1,345 m)
Food and Accommodation
Throughout the trek, you shall be served with local dishes at several teahouses and hotels. You shall be severed with pancake, toast, oats, eggs, etc. with tea or coffee for breakfast. You can get spaghetti, Macaroni, noodles, Dal Bhat, etc. for lunch. It is better to have Dal Bhat during this trek. This dish is served with rice, lentils, green vegetables, different varieties of vegetables, meat, Papad, pickles made locally and salad. The interesting part of this dish is that you can ask for extra rice etc. within the same charge; you shall not be charged for additional servings. Ideally, this dish is supposed to be served at the same cost until you get filled. It is often said “Dal Bhat Power 24 Hour”, which is practically true. However, you can also get some international dishes, in limited varieties.
Unlike other treks in the Everest region, you have to walk for 4-5 hours every day during Everest View Trek. The altitude deviates from 1,345 m (at Kathmandu) to 3,860 (at Tyangboche) throughout the trek. There is less chance of altitude sickness. None of the trails are strenuous. Due to these reasons, Everest View Trekking is the perfect trekking package for senior citizens, children, and people who cannot trek too long and cannot adapt in high altitude areas. If you have some prior trekking experience and have been doing exercises regularly, they shall be added advantages for successfully completing this trek; though they aren’t mandatory. These let your body become familiar with high altitude and make you adapt easily while there’s less content of oxygen in the air. Since this is an easy trek limited to the lower altitude regions in the Everest region, you shall not face any challenge or any difficulty to complete this trek.
Best time to travel
September to October and March to May are considered the perfect times to do any trek in Nepal, including the Everest View Trek. During September to October, the lower altitude areas aren’t too hot, whereas the high altitude areas, though you won’t be trekking in much high altitude, remains moderate—not too cold. However, the early morning and night can be quite chilly and cold. However, during March to May, the lower region remains quite hot, but the higher region stays moderate. There might be some possibility of rainfall. October is the busiest time of the year. And you shall find lots of trekkers and climbers during this season trekking in this region. Perhaps, despite your preference, this is also the best time to do this trek.
Why Mountain Hiking & Trekking Pvt. Ltd.?
Mountain Hiking & Trekking Pvt. Ltd. is a leading travel and trekking agency in Nepal taking trekkers from around the world to several trekking destinations in Nepal, safely and within the scheduled timeframe. We are a group of experienced, proactive, dynamic, dedicated and committed professionals serving trekkers since years. We have been trusted by trekkers from different parts of the world, and have been maintaining the record of successful completion of every trek we have served so far. We have proper coordination with best English speaking local guides and honest porters. We can customize the trek as per your need and preferences. If you want to spend some more time in a place, do let us know, we shall ensure that our itinerary lets you grab most out of this trek. Also let us know who the potential trekkers are so that we can ensure that the required physical and other requirements are available throughout the trek, and book or reserve the availability ahead of time. For more information about this trek, or our services, do not hesitate to contact us; we shall be pleased to hear from you.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Nepal 1300m
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing tour 4 world heritage site
Day 03: Fly to Lukla 2800mtrs to Phakding
Day 04: Phakding - Monju to Namche Bazaar
Day 05: Rest in Namche Bazaar
Day 06: Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche
Day 07: Tyangboche - Monju
Day 08: Monju to Lukla
Day 09: Extra day incase flight cancel from Lukla to km dew to bad weather
Day 10: Fly Back out to Kathmandu
Day 11: Final Departure from Kathmandu Nepal
Everest Base Camp Trek Full Board Package
02-10 pax US$ 999 per person
11-15 pax US$ 899 per person
Service does not include:
- International Airport Pick Up and Drop Service
- 2 Nights Hotels in Kathmandu.
- Full day Kathmandu valley sightseeing with a tour guide and private car.
- Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Hotel to Airport by taxi.
- Kathmandu to Lukla by Flight.
- Lukla back to Kathmandu by flight.
- Both way Airport Tax.
- Three meals a Day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner along the trek with Tea/Coffee).
- Lodge accommodation on the way normal.
- An Experience Guide and Helper (carry luggage 2 trekkers 1 helper and including their salary, equipment, insurance, lodging and flooding)
- Equipment; Down Jacket, Sleeping Bag.
- Legal Documents (Sagarmatha National park permit and TIMS card).
- Some Dry Fruits.
- Farewell Dinner.
Type of Trip: Private group Departures & Group joins departures
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance.
- Hard and soft table drinks such as; Coke, Mineral Water, Beer etc.
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, extra helper, battery charge shower and boiled water).
- Tips for Guide and Porters.
Meals during Trip: Breakfast in Cities & all meals during Trekking
Well come to Himalayas Nepal! We pick up you from Tribhuvan International Airport and drop to your hotel where you had booked. After resting some hours and we come there to brief about our program.
Day 01: Arrival in Nepal Airport 1350mtrs.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing 1350mtrs.
Full day World Heritage tour in Kathmandu Valley with expert tour guide or Everest View Trek preparation in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Kathmandu to lukla flight 35m to Phakding 2652mtrs/ 2-3 hours.
We fly to Lukla 2800mtrs after 30 minutes and we prepare our luggage to make easy to carry for helper and start to walk through khumbu flat and trek for about three to four hours to Phakding over night at lodge.
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar 3440mtrs/ 5-6 hours.
After breakfast we start to walk and continue uphill along the bank of the Dudh Kosi, crossing this majestic river with on exciting suspension bridges laden with pray flags and reaching the village of Monju the entrance gate of theSagarmatha National Park. When enter the National park boundary we walk down and gradual walk brings us to the suspension bridge over the Bhote-Koshi river to Jorsalle village and after Jorsalle again cross Bhote Kosi then trail climbs steeply with breathing views to last village Namche Bazaar as well as can see Mt.Everest way to Namche. Namche is a prosperous trading town and gate way to the Khumbu region.
Day 05: Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar 3440mtrs.
Namche Bazaar 3440mtrs is the unofficial capital of the Khumbu region of Nepal, and is acclimatization point for trekkers and climbers heading for Mount Everest Base Camp. Namche Bazaar is the best point to acclimatization pushing u to go Everest Base Camp, Gokyo Lake or other destination for all trekkers. You have full day leisure so we also take an interesting side hike up to Everest View Point hotel which is 400mtrs up from Namche Bazaar to see wonderful panoramic view as well as Mt.Everest , Amadablam, Thamserku , Kongde and others snow peaks and they services of ATM`s, trekking shops, Internet cafe and restaurant, bakery and colorful shop with different varieties market each Friday and Saturday.Also you can visit Sherpa Museum as well a great place to learn Sherpa culture and history of mountaineering and overnight at Namche Bazaar.
Day 06: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche 3867mtrs/ 5-6 hours.
We start after delicious breakfast, our trek with pleasant walking through the pine and Rhododendron forest toward magnificent view of Mt. Everest 8848mtrs, Nupse 7879mtrs, Lhotse 8516mtrs, Ama Dablam 6856mtrs, Thamserkuand Kwangde peak with view of the eastern snow capped mountains. Our trail follows on the few ups and downs overlooking magnificent view of the awesome Himalayas. Walking through this day we can see wild animal like pheasant, musk deer, blue ship and Himalayan Thar. The trail is passing down to Kayangjuma and eventually reaches Sansa which is the major trail junction to go Gokyo valley and Everest Base Camp. Then the trail follows through the pine forests and after we cross the prayer flags wood bridge over Dudh Koshi River, we reach Phunki Tanga to have a lunch. After having a lunch at Phunki Tanga, we climb uphill of pine forest and reach Budhist Monastery place ofTengboche. We can visit monastery in pray time and over night at lodge.
Day 07: Tengboche to Monju 2835mtrs/ 5-6hours
Wake up early in the morning for sun rise on the top of World Mountain Everest, Amadablam and many others peaks then have breakfast descent to Phunki Tanka via pine forest then cross the wooden bridge then climb up to kyangjuma. After here follow the Himalayas high way to Namche Bazar, which should be lunch spot. After lunch we descent to Dudh Koshi River crossing suspension bridge as well as busy trekking trail to Jorsalle then we will reach Monju which is our home for tonight.
Day 08: Monju to Lukla 2850mtrs/3-4hours.
We start our day after breakfast crossing through Sherpa village and fertile field of vegetables and other crops. Following Dudh Kosi River and together with many local people and we arrive final place of mountain night at Lukla over night at lodge.
Day 09: 1 Extra Day in case of flight delay from Lukla to ktm
Day 10: Lukla to Kathmandu 1350mtrs/ 35 minutes by flight.
We will fly from lukla to Kathmandu in the morning according to our schedule and rest of time buys some things for your family or friends from Himalayas Nepal over night at hotel in own expenses or some side trip as Rafting, Jungle Safari, Paragliding or other trek if you prefer and have time etc
Day 11: Final Depatur from Kathamandu
Price included following services:
- KTM International Airport Arrival & Departure Transfer by Private Comfortable Car/van/ HiaceTotal 4 Nights DELUXE Accommodations on B/B Plan Twin Sharing in Kathmandu at similar to 3 star hotel
- Both way ( KATHMANDU- Lukla- Kathamandu ) by flight for guest & guide
- Round Trip Land Transportation( Hotel- Domestic Airport- Hotel) by private Comfortable Car/Van/Hiace
- 1 English Speaking experienced Sherpa Govt. Trained/Licensed Holder Guide for whole Trek
- Porter (1 porter Between 2 Person basis, Max 30 KGS per Porter) for Whole Trek
- Everest National Park Trek Permit, TIMS card & Any required permits or Official Documentation
- Full Board basis Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner- Self Lodges Menu Choice) as per above Itinerary
- Selected Tea house Lodge/Guest house Accommodations in Twin Sharing during Trek( Shared Toilets/ bathroom)
- Insurance, Daily Wages, Equipments and all meals & Lodges of Porters and Guide in Whole Trek
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu City on Day 02(Swayambu nath, Buddha nath Stupa, Kumari temple/durbar square & pasupati nath Temple by tour guide and car/driver( 5-6 hrs tour)
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing Monuments/temples/stupas during sightseeing in Kathmandu
- First Aid Kid Box( for Normal Treatment
- Government taxes & Other Applicable Fees
- Complementary from Company (to our Valued Guests)
- Trip Certificate( for memory of Nepal trip)
- Porter Carrying kid Bag- Trekking bag for Porter
- sleeping bag,down jecket,walking stick,water bottel
Price not including following services:
International Airfare to and from your countryNepal Visa fee: Nepal entry visa US$ 100 or equivalent foreign
- Currency for 90 days. you will also require 2 passport size photos. Departure Airport tax: NRS 1700( if it is not included in your tickets) at International Airport, KTM
- Travel & Health Insurance- Emergency Helicopter Rescue Insurance (Most recommended)
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu - keep $ 5 to 10 for per meal in Tourist Restaurant
- Any Alcoholic Drinks, Cold Drinks, Boiled & Mineral Water, Beverages, deserts Etc in Trek
- Tips for Guide & Porter( expected)
- Hot Shower, Battery Charges( Available in Trek with Extra cost or Free in some lodges)
- Unforeseen Cost such as Flight Cancellation or Delayed, Sick in Trek, and Helicopter rescue in Trek. Cost due to bad weather etc which is out of our control
- Any Other Cost, which is not mentioned in Cost Includes Items as Above
For more information please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following is a list of clothing and accessories that we recommend for treks and climbs in Nepal. This is not intended to be a comprehensive clothing and equipment list, rather it is intended to act as a reminder of those items that we feel are essential for your comfort and convenience. However we recognize that you may have your own personal preferences for clothing which may be equally as suitable.
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Upper Body
- T-shirts (2)
- Light and expedition weight thermal tops
- Fleece jacket or pullover
- Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional)
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket
- Down vest and/or jacket (optional)
- Lightweight gloves
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer
- Lower Body
- Underwear (4)
- Hiking shorts (2)
- Lightweight cotton long pants
- Light and expedition weight thermal bottoms
- Fleece or wool pants
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants
Recommended Mountaineering Kit
- Thin, lightweight inner socks (4)
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks (4)
- Hiking boots with spare laces
- Camp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals)
- Gaiters (Optional)
- Sleeping bag rated -10C. to -20C (Depending on trekking region)
- Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteries
- Small pad or combination lock-to-lock trek bag
- Basic First Aid Kit (see Health and Medicinal)
- Large plastic bags - for keeping items dry inside trek bags
- Daypack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches)
- Thermarest sleeping pad (Only Camping Trek)
- Water bottles (2)
- Small wash towel
- Optional items
- Books (Highly Recommended)
- Playing cards/backgammon/chess set
- Swiss Knife
In addition to the items mentioned above for trekking, the following is a list of the additional specialized items which are required for the trekking peaks.
Plastic or leather mountaineering boots, with gaiters and crampons that have been tested for a good fit.
Fleece trousers or silhouette
Additional mits and gloves suitable for climbing
Ice axe, and ski poles (note - ice axes can be rented in Kathmandu)
Alpine climbing harness.
2 x tape slings
2 x screwgate karabiners
For more information please contact us email@example.com