Everest panorama view trekking is A Popular short which takes you at 3860m High to explore legendary Sherpas homes & Monasteries and Excellent mountain views. Our Trip Package includes complete 5-6 hour city tour of Kathmandu which covers 4 most UNESCO heritage sites of Nepal- Swoyambhunath Stupa, Boudhanath Stupa, Pasupatinath temple and Kathmandu Durbar Square & Living goddess temple.Everest Panorama View Trekking takes you up high along trails to Tengboche Monastery (3850m). This is less arduous than the other Everest treks and is a short and scenic trek, which offers a superb view of the world’s highest peaks, including Everest, Lhotse, Thamserku, Ama Dablam and many other snowy peaks.
We fly from Kathmandu to Lukla airstrip in the Khumbu region and trek up to Namche Bazar, Tyangboche (famous for its monastery) and into the Khumjung village, a charming Sherpa settlement. This trek provides a splendid introduction to Sherpa country, its culture and great mountain views. It is a popular destination for first time trekkers in Nepal and best suited for those who do not have enough time for longer treks into the high mountains.
With Mountain Hiking & Trekking, you can expect the very best service and specialist knowledge on your Everest View trekking. This trekking are led by experienced Local Sherpa guides, most of who have minimum 10 years experience.We provide you clean & comfortable room in best selected mountain Lodge for good night sleep in our Everest View trekking. Hygienic & High quality meal, hot drinks will be provided in our Everest View trekking. For your assurance and safety we provide you medical kit bag for trekking as well as free emergency helicopter rescue service on time. All your trekking gears will carry by our strong porter. We highly recommend you to just carry your small day bag with Camera & necessary items during trekking day.
We have been organizing this trek for 20 years. So Our Everest View Trekking itineraries are carefully designed to ensure you have adequate time to acclimatize comfortable thereby enjoying the trekking experience to the full.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Nepal 1300m
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing tour 4 world haritage site
Day 03: Fly to Lukla 2800mtrs to Phakding
Day 04: Phakding - Monju to Namche Bazaar
Day 05: Rest in Namche Bazaar
Day 06: Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche
Day 07:Tyangboche - Monju
Day 08: Monju to Lukla
Day 09: Extra day incase flight cancel from lukla to ktm dew to bad weather
Day 10 : Fly Back out to Kathmandu
Day 11: Final Depature from kathamandu nepal
Everest Base Camp Trek Full Board Package
02-10 pax US$ 1050 per person
11-15 pax US$ 899 per person
- International Airport Pick Up and Drop Service
- 2 Nights Hotels in Kathmandu.
- Full day Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide and private car.
- Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Hotel to Airport by taxi.
- Kathmandu to Lukla by Flight.
- Lukla back to Kathmandu by flight.
- Both way Airport Tax.
- Three meals a Day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner along the trek with Tea/Coffee).
- Lodge accommodation on the way normal.
- An Experience Guide and Helper (carry luggage 2 trekkers 1 helper and including their salary, equipment, insurance, lodging and fooding)
- Equipment; Down Jacket, Sleeping Bag.
- Legal Documents (Sagarmatha National park permit and TIMS card).
- Some Dry Fruits.
- Farewell Dinner.
Service does not include
Type of Trip: Private group Departures & Group joins departures
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance.
- Hard and soft table drinks such as; Coke, Mineral Water, Beer etc.
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, extra helper, battery charge shower and boiled water).
- Tips for Guide and Porters.
Meals during Trip: Breakfast in Cities & all meals during Trekking
Day 01: Arrival in Nepal Airport 1350mtrs.
Well come to Himalayas Nepal! We pick up you from Tribhuvan International Airport and drop to your hotel where you had booked. After resting some hours and we come there to brief about our program.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing 1350mtrs.
Full day World Heritage tour in Kathmandu Valley with expert tour guide or Everest View Trek preparation in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Kathmandu to lukla flight 35m to Phakding 2652mtrs/ 2-3 hours.
We fly to Lukla 2800mtrs after 30 minutes and we prepare our luggage to make easy to carry for helper and start to walk through khumbu flat and trek for about three to four hours to Phakding over night at lodge.
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar 3440mtrs/ 5-6 hours.
After breakfast we start to walk and continue uphill along the bank of the Dudh Kosi, crossing this majestic river with on exciting suspension bridges laden with pray flags and reaching the village of Monju the entrance gate of theSagarmatha National Park. When enter the National park boundary we walk down and gradual walk brings us to the suspension bridge over the Bhote-Koshi river to Jorsalle village and after Jorsalle again cross Bhote Kosi then trail climbs steeply with breathing views to last village Namche Bazaar as well as can see Mt.Everest way to Namche. Namche is a prosperous trading town and gate way to the Khumbu region.
Day 05: Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar 3440mtrs.
Namche Bazaar 3440mtrs is the unofficial capital of the Khumbu region of Nepal, and is acclimatization point for trekkers and climbers heading for Mount Everest Base Camp. Namche Bazaar is the best point to acclimatization pushing u to go Everest Base Camp, Gokyo Lake or other destination for all trekkers. You have full day leisure so we also take an interesting side hike up to Everest View Point hotel which is 400mtrs up from Namche Bazaar to see wonderful panoramic view as well as Mt.Everest , Amadablam, Thamserku , Kongde and others snow peaks and they services of ATM`s, trekking shops, Internet cafe and restaurant, bakery and colorful shop with different varieties market each Friday and Saturday.Also you can visit Sherpa Museum as well a great place to learn Sherpa culture and history of mountaineering and overnight at Namche Bazaar.
Day 06: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche 3867mtrs/ 5-6 hours.
We start after delicious breakfast, our trek with pleasant walking through the pine and Rhododendron forest toward magnificent view of Mt. Everest 8848mtrs, Nupse 7879mtrs, Lhotse 8516mtrs, Ama Dablam 6856mtrs, Thamserkuand Kwangde peak with view of the eastern snow capped mountains. Our trail follows on the few ups and downs overlooking magnificent view of the awesome Himalayas. Walking through this day we can see wild animal like pheasant, musk deer, blue ship and Himalayan Thar. The trail is passing down to Kayangjuma and eventually reaches Sansa which is the major trail junction to go Gokyo valley and Everest Base Camp. Then the trail follows through the pine forests and after we cross the prayer flags wood bridge over Dudh Koshi River, we reach Phunki Tanga to have a lunch. After having a lunch at Phunki Tanga, we climb uphill of pine forest and reach Budhist Monastery place ofTengboche. We can visit monastery in pray time and over night at lodge.
Day 07: Tengboche to Monju 2835mtrs/ 5-6hours
Wake up early in the morning for sun rise on the top of World Mountain Everest, Amadablam and many others peaks then have breakfast descent to Phunki Tanka via pine forest then cross the wooden bridge then climb up to kyangjuma. After here follow the Himalayas high way to Namche Bazar, which should be lunch spot. After lunch we descent to Dudh Koshi River crossing suspension bridge as well as busy trekking trail to Jorsalle then we will reach Monju which is our home for tonight.
Day 08: Monju to Lukla 2850mtrs/3-4hours.
We start our day after breakfast crossing through Sherpa village and fertile field of vegetables and other crops. Following Dudh Kosi River and together with many local people and we arrive final place of mountain night at Lukla over night at lodge.
Day 09: 1 Extra Day in case of flight delay from Lukla to ktm
Day 10: Lukla to Kathmandu 1350mtrs/ 35 minutes by flight.
We will fly from lukla to Kathmandu in the morning according to our schedule and rest of time buys some things for your family or friends from Himalayas Nepal over night at hotel in own expenses or some side trip as Rafting, Jungle Safari, Paragliding or other trek if you prefer and have time etc
Day 11: Final Depatur from Kathamandu
Price included following services
- KTM International Airport Arrival & Departure Transfer by Private Comfortable Car/van/ HiaceTotal 4 Nights DELUXE Accommodations on B/B Plan Twin Sharing in Kathmandu at similar to 3 star hotel
- Both way ( KATHMANDU- Lukla- Kathamandu ) by flight for guest & guide
- Round Trip Land Transportation( Hotel- Domestic Airport- Hotel) by private Comfortable Car/Van/Hiace
- 1 English Speaking experienced Sherpa Govt. Trained/Licensed Holder Guide for whole Trek
- Porter (1 porter Between 2 Person basis, Max 30 KGS per Porter) for Whole Trek
- Everest National Park Trek Permit, TIMS card & Any required permits or Official Documentation
- Full Board basis Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner- Self Lodges Menu Choice) as per above Itinerary
- Selected Tea house Lodge/Guest house Accommodations in Twin Sharing during Trek( Shared Toilets/ bathroom)
- Insurance, Daily Wages, Equipments and all meals & Lodges of Porters and Guide in Whole Trek
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu City on Day 02(Swayambu nath, Buddha nath Stupa, Kumari temple/durbar square & pasupati nath Temple by tour guide and car/driver( 5-6 hrs tour)
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing Monuments/temples/stupas during sightseeing in Kathmandu
- First Aid Kid Box( for Normal Treatment
- Government taxes & Other Applicable Fees
- Complementary from Company (to our Valued Guests)
- Trip Certificate( for memory of Nepal trip)
- Porter Carrying kid Bag- Trekking bag for Porter
- sleeping bag,down jecket,walking stick,water bottel
Price not including following services
International Airfare to and from your countryNepal Visa fee: Nepal entry visa US$ 100 or equivalent foreign
- Currency for 90 days. you will also require 2 passport size photos. Departure Airport tax: NRS 1700( if it is not included in your tickets) at International Airport, KTM
- Travel & Health Insurance- Emergency Helicopter Rescue Insurance (Most recommended)
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu - keep $ 5 to 10 for per meal in Tourist Restaurant
- Any Alcoholic Drinks, Cold Drinks, Boiled & Mineral Water, Beverages, deserts Etc in Trek
- Tips for Guide & Porter( expected)
- Hot Shower, Battery Charges( Available in Trek with Extra cost or Free in some lodges)
- Unforeseen Cost such as Flight Cancellation or Delayed, Sick in Trek, and Helicopter rescue in Trek. Cost due to bad weather etc which is out of our control
- Any Other Cost, which is not mentioned in Cost Includes Items as Above
For more information please contact us: email@example.com
The following is a list of clothing and accessories that we recommend for treks and climbs in Nepal. This is not intended to be a comprehensive clothing and equipment list, rather it is intended to act as a reminder of those items that we feel are essential for your comfort and convenience. However we recognize that you may have your own personal preferences for clothing which may be equally as suitable.
- Sun hat or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Upper Body
- T-shirts (2)
- Light and expedition weight thermal tops
- Fleece jacket or pullover
- Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional)
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket
- Down vest and/or jacket (optional)
- Lightweight gloves
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer
- Lower Body
- Underwear (4)
- Hiking shorts (2)
- Lightweight cotton long pants
- Light and expedition weight thermal bottoms
- Fleece or wool pants
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants
Recommended Mountaineering Kit
- Thin, lightweight inner socks (4)
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks (4)
- Hiking boots with spare laces
- Camp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals)
- Gaiters (Optional)
- Sleeping bag rated -10C. to -20C (Depending on trekking region)
- Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteries
- Small pad or combination lock-to-lock trek bag
- Basic First Aid Kit (see Health and Medicinal)
- Large plastic bags - for keeping items dry inside trek bags
- Daypack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches)
- Thermarest sleeping pad (Only Camping Trek)
- Water bottles (2)
- Small wash towel
- Optional items
- Books (Highly Recommended)
- Playing cards/backgammon/chess set
- Swiss Knife
In addition to the items mentioned above for trekking, the following is a list of the additional specialized items which are required for the trekking peaks.
Plastic or leather mountaineering boots, with gaiters and crampons that have been tested for a good fit.
Fleece trousers or silhouette
Additional mits and gloves suitable for climbing
Ice axe, and ski poles (note - ice axes can be rented in Kathmandu)
Alpine climbing harness.
2 x tape slings
2 x screwgate karabiners
For more information please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org