1. THE AGREEMENT:
We encourage you to read the terms and conditions carefully before booking any trips with us, by submitting the booking form you are agreeing to be bound by the conditions of the terms and please go through the following Terms and Conditions that govern the relationship between you (client) and Mountain Hiking & Trekking P. Ltd) (hereinafter referred as "The Company"), Registered Company Number 74068/066/067, both parties agree to these Terms and Conditions to resolve any legal or other disputes that may arise during the trip.
2. TRIP BOOKING:
A 'trip' refers to any product itinerary or activities that are listed in our official website www.himalayaguide.com that you buy from us including Trekking, Tours, Expeditions, and/or other adventure and tour programs.
A booking is accepted and becomes definite only from the date when the Company sends a confirmation email then the contract between the Company and the Client comes into existence.
Before your booking is confirmed and a contract comes into force, the Company reserves the right to increase or decrease prices.
Please note that the company would not be liable to any warranty, collateral agreement, prior agreement, description of services, or conditions, other than as expressed herein.
3. DEPOSIT REQUIREMENT FOR BOOKING TRIP:
I) Nepal Trips: For Nepal Trips, you will have to make deposit of 20% of trip cost at the time of booking and the remaining 80% amount is payable upon your arrival in Kathmandu and before the trip departure from Kathmandu.
The deposit should be sent to the Company, The Tailor Made trips may require a higher deposit or full payment at the time of booking so, if deposit is different from that outlined in this clause, and you will be advised by the company at the time of booking.
II) Tibet/ Bhutan Trips: For the Booking of Tibet and Bhutan Trips, you will make 30% of the trip cost at the time of Booking and the remaining 70% is payable upon arrival in Kathmandu and before the trip departure.
Booking deposit can be made by bank transfer, by Credit Card (Visa or Master Card) and western union:
Booking paying by any credit card extra 4 percent bank will charge
(2) Payment via Wire/Bank Transfer: Our Bank Details for wire Transfer:
Name of the Account Holder: - Mountain Hiking & Trekking P. LTD
Account Number: - 0570010066660
Account Type: - Current
Paying Bank- Mega Bank Nepal LTD.
Bank Address:- Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Post Box No: - 14444
Swift Code: -
Note: - Bank service charge should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
Please note that we are not liable of any delay or loss during the transfer process, If in case due to use of mediator bank or any other reasons if the money received by us is less than the amount sent, you are requested upon arrival to pay accordingly so that the total is equivalent to the product cost.
E-mail us the bank reference number or remittance slipserence number/remittance slips and sender details, and it will be easy for us to check. after you initiate the transfer, sometimes bank forwards the money with different name; if we have ref
4. FINAL PAYMENT:
(a) Nepal Trips: Final payment on trekking, tours, climbing, expedition or any kind of trips in Nepal can be made upon arrival in Nepal and before the trip departure; final payment can be made by bank transfer, cash or by Credit Card (Visa or Master Card) and there is 4% surcharge when the payment is made by cards (this applies to all payments; deposits, final balances and trip extension.
b) Tibet and Bhutan Trips: Final payment of Tibet and Bhutan Trips should be made before the 30 days prior of the tour date and final payment can be made by bank transfer, or by Credit Card (Visa or Master Card) and there is 4% surcharge when the payment is made by cards (this applies to all payments; deposits, final balances and trip extension.
5. TRIP CANCELLATION BY THE CLIENT:
Any cancellation by a Client must be made in writing and acknowledged by the Company, the date on which the request to cancel is received by the Company, will determine the cancellation charge applicable.
- Cancellation of Nepal Trips 07 days or more before departure: Loss of deposit (20%).
- Cancellation of Nepal trips less than 06 days before departure: 100% of cost of services booked.
- Cancelation of Tibet and Bhutan Trips 30 days prior or more before departure: Loss of deposit (50%).
Cancelation of Tibet and Bhutan Trips 29 days or less prior before departure: 100%
a) The Client is strongly advised to take out cancellation insurance at the time of making the booking.
b) No refunds will be made if you voluntarily leave a trip for any reason after the trip has begun, No refunds will be made for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals or services not utilized.
c) If you want to change the date of the tour, it is possible to change within our tour date (subject to availability) which may occur some additional cost for you.
d) We will take last minute booking till 1 day prior of tour date for Nepal trips and till 10 days prior for Bhutan and Tibet trips and you need to make full payment to book the tour in these cases.
6. CANCELLATION OF A TOUR BY THE COMPANY:
Outfitter Nepal Treks and Expedition P. Ltd reserves the right to cancel any trip, including a guaranteed trip, prior to departure due to reasons beyond our control (i.e. due to natural disasters, flight cancellation, consequences of strikes, industrial action, wars, riots, sickness, quarantine, government intervention, weather conditions, or other untoward occurrences. In such a case, Mountain Hiking & Trekking P. Ltd will refund the price after deducting the cost that has already been spent for the preparation of your trips.
7: PASSPORT AND VISAS:
All clients must have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity from return date, Nepalese visas can be obtained from the Nepalese Embassies or Consulate in your country or arrival in Kathmandu Airport. Please visit our Nepal Visa for the detail info.
If you have complaints about the trip, you can tell to operator/leader/guide at the earliest opportunity then he will take the appropriate action.
9: ACCEPTANCE OF RISK:
We are committed to provide the best services by performing our duties honestly & seriously to make your journey very smooth & successful. However, Mountain Hiking & Trekking P. Ltd and its related organization shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as govt. restriction, Land slide, road blockage, flood, snow political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay, sickness or accident and The nature of some of our trips is adventurous and risky as well, therefore may involve a personal risk. We would like to inform you that you have to take all risk on yourself such as damages or injuries or death resulting from these inherent risks.